Extra Life T-Shirt Design Contest
Welcome to the third annual Kinda Funny Extra Life T-Shirt Design Contest!
The shirts being sold will bear the winning design, and a percentage of the proceeds will be attributed directly to the winner, while the rest will go to other best friends campaigning for Team Kinda Funny.
If you are interested in submitting a design, please read the rules below. Feel free to submit more than one idea!
- *MUST be signed up for Kinda Funny’s Extra Life Team.
- *No nudity, profanity, or any other offensive materials in your design. This shirt not only represents Team Kinda Funny but Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – please use common sense when creating your design.
- Your design must be completely original.
- Please limit color usage to a max of 4 colors. **Make sure your colors are contained in the Pantone Color Matching System.
- Kinda Funny Logo CAN be used.
- Extra Life Logo CANNOT be used. However, usage of the words “Extra Life” is acceptable.
- Your design may only be placed on the front of the shirt.
- For Raster Images: Minimum Dimensions: 200×200 Pixels; Maximum Dimensions: 3000×3000 Pixels
- For Raster Images: Maximum Resolution: 120 DPI for a PNG or JPG image. Minimum Resolution: 72 DPI for a PNG or JPG Image.
- For you design, please submit as a PNG with a transparent background. File size can be no larger than 5MB.
- **Please submit TWO images: One superimposed on a shirt (so we can get an understanding of how you would like your image on the shirt) and the design by itself (PNG).
We will be using Teespring, which offers a variety of shirt colors that we can print the design on. Try to make a design that works well on both a black shirt and a Kinda Funny Blue shirt, that way we have options. 🙂
Please read up here to get a full understanding of how to best make your design best for Teespring. They will be able to answer your questions better than we can
A panel will narrow down submissions and then the community will vote on their favorite of the top contenders!
If you have any questions that the Teespring link can’t provide, please email email@example.com, or tweet your Team Kinda Funny Co-Captains:
Lauren – @BeeslyTweets
Fiona – @Zuraniix
And remember, we can’t reach our goal without as much participation as possible, so please sign up for Team Kinda Funny at kindafunny.com/extralife!